Followers

Monday 4 January 2016

Hola, new year new blog.

Good evening, I've been asked to keep my blog updated by some friends so that they can continue to follow my new life in Spain.
Moving to Spain has been exciting and upsetting. Living in Spain for 4 months has certainly flown past. Hopefully you will all share my ups and downs .
Crafting is a big part of my life and I will share my makes and hopefully inspire you .
Please comment on my posts if you are able as I love reading the feedback.
 Let's begin today we have been searching for a garage as we had a message on the dashboard telling us to contact the workshop.
We found a garage , if you have ever lived in Spain you will know the Spanish do not excel in customer service or rush to deal with your problem.
Anyway showed the message to the mechanic who then proceeded to empty our boot with no explanation, apparently we have a tank in our boot for adblue fluid which is needed for the emissions. The mechanic then decided to serve another 3 customers whilst we were waiting lol who says a man can't multi task. Well 1 1/2 hours later we were done.
We decided to have a look in the surrounding area called Vera, and Mojcar which was gorgeous.
Spent a few hours walking along the beach collecting shells.
I'm going to start a stall in February selling my makes so watch this space. Take care keep safe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment