Followers

Saturday 17 January 2015

Post it note tutorial with pen as promised.





As promised post it note with pen tutorial . Please excuse my instructions I'm not very good at giving measurements etc.  Here we go lol  
Start with a piece of card which is half an A4 cutting down the shortest side. So u can get two post it notes from one A4 piece. 
Score at 3 2/16, 31/2, 314/16. You can make these lines spaced out if your pen is wider.  Burnish your score lines in a "v" shape the cut along the small white lines upto the score line. The front of the book will look slightly smaller until to add tape then your post it note it will line up.
 Hope this makes sense if not please don't hesitate to contact me julieelizabethmccartney@msn.com take care and keep crafting. Jx 













1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found my way here thru a post on Facebook. I didn't get to see a picture of the finished project. Could you please post it on here or just email it to me. I would love to see it. Just wondering if you are a new Blogger? I am going to check and see if you have a email to sign up for receiving you newsletter.... Thank you so much..Cheri

    ReplyDelete