Followers

Saturday 6 October 2012

Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon Share

Just a quick post today.......
                                      The new Stampin Up main catalogue has so many gorgeous goodies   i am going to start and promote my paper and ribbon shares. For October its the gorgeous stitched Grosgrain Ribbon 1/4" (6.4mm). You will receive 9 metres in 9 colours for £4.50.
If you would like me to send you this ribbon share please email me £1.00 p&p. If you place an order for other Stampin  up products as well as the ribbon share i will not charge for p&p.




 I love adding ribbon to my  projects and i will definitely be using lots of this ribbon.  Great quality, fab colours and at only £4.50 for 9 metres you can afford  to add it  to all your projects.
Please contact me if you are interested in my ribbon share or would like me to send you a catalogue.
Take care and keep crafting julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment