Followers

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Afternoon Tea

Hi Everyone,
                    I'm organising an afternoon tea for all my crafty friends and some friends who don't craft who I'm hoping to drag to the dark side lol.
Venue will be my home on the 29th September 2012 from 2pm.
Ive decided as the new main catalogue will go live beginning of October my ladies need some cash to spend, so Ive invited them all to bring stamp sets they don't use and swap or sell them to each other to make more room in their craft areas for new craft stash.
  I often support Breast Cancer Research so I'm providing cakes and refreshments on the day and a raffle. Half the proceeds will be given to Breast Cancer Research.
My good friend Sharon will be making some cakes to sell and a few ladies have offered to bring some cakes also for us to eat mmmmmm...........
I'm going to charge each person £2.00  for admission and we are going to have a fab afternoon please email me if you would like to join us. julieelizabethmccartney@msn.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment