Followers

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Bakers Twine and Designer Buttons Share

Good Morning,
                    Hope you are all fit and well.  Just a quick post to explain my shares. Over the last six months i have been doing shares of products from the stampin up catalogues. The members of my classes love this idea it means they can have all the colours of each product from the price of one item. I know that doesn't make sense I'm useless at explaining ideas. Eg my share this month is the designer buttons and bakers twine, you will receive 22 metres of bakers twine alittle taster from each colour for £2.50.  You will also receive 72 designer buttons which includes regals, brights,subtles etc £8.75. If you order both you will save 25pence and total cost is £10.00. 
I over free p&p on all my shares. Watch out for the next ruffles ribbon share.
If their is anything in catalogue you would like to have a taster of  contact me and i will consider doing it as a share.  Many thanks take care and keep crafting jx




No comments:

Post a Comment